Re: England & Ireland Trip (Non-LBC)

To: caroldr@leading.net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: England & Ireland Trip (Non-LBC)
From: dstauffa@csc.com
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 1998 13:26:22 -0800
By all means take in the British Car Musuem in Beaulieu.   It's on the
southern coast between Bournemouth and Southhampton.  It's an easy drive
from London.  Beaulieu is open from 10 - 5 and will cost you 8 pounds each.
The area around Beaulieu is quite charming, too.  Lookout for cattle
roaming the narrow country lanes.  Sure am glad rental car had good
brakes!!!

Dave,
San Diego, Ca
1970 TR6 PI  CP51649

Listers,
My husband and I are traveling to England and Ireland shortly, leaving
3/19 and returning 4/4.
Any auto-related places/sights of interest that we shouldn't miss ?  Any
pub recommendations would be helpful (though there are precious few I'll
not like), as well as any sights that are over-rated are welcome.
Thanks in advance,
Carol Zingone
74 TR6 -- Sybill The Bitch