Re: England & Ireland Trip (Non-LBC)

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: England & Ireland Trip (Non-LBC)
From: Jim Davis <jhdavis@fia.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 1998 19:39:01 -0500
Carol,
I enjoyed the British Motor Heritage Museum in Gaydon, near
Stratford-Upon-Avon. It's abut an hour north of Heathrow on M-40. I had to
rent a car at the airport, as I could find no public transportation to the
museum. This was 4 or 5 years ago and pub. trans. may be available now.
The museum has some very interesting Triumphs and other cars. On weekends
there are often car shows that ad to the experience.
Have fun!
Jim Davis
Fortson, GA
CF38690UO