Re: people not to deal with

To: "George P. Richardson" <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Subject: Re: people not to deal with
From: "Michael D. Porter" <mdporter@rt66.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 1998 01:21:07 -0800
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
George P. Richardson wrote:

> Since the Web page is effectively advertising, I would suspect that he would
> be legally bound by any price posted there. It's up to him to make sure that
> his advertised prices match his actual prices.

I haven't seen the web page of this place, but there's that little
phrase commonly used by all advertisers, everywhere... "prices subject
to change without notice."

If that's buried somewhere on his page, then he's probably covered
himself regarding the legalities. Nevertheless, from the preponderance
of negative comments here in the last day, the company doesn't sound
like a solid source.

Cheers.

--
My other Triumph runs, but....