Re: England & Ireland Trip (Non-LBC)

To: Carol Zingone <caroldr@leading.net>
Subject: Re: England & Ireland Trip (Non-LBC)
From: Jeff Johnson <jguy@erinet.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 1998 21:28:07 -0500
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
To the list;
Sorry for the lack of LBC content,but I just feel so strongly about the
Emerald Isle, I felt I had to comment.

Carol:
I've not been to England, but I've traversed 1250 miles around the coastline
of Ireland.
Should you find yourself near Port Stewart in  County Antrim,Northern
Ireland, go 'round the eight miles or so  to the Bushmills distillery and
the Devil's Causeway nearby.
Or if you're flying out of Shannon, take in the the  Cliffs of Mohr. They're
not far.  Of course, you'll no doubt take in  Dublin, so be sure to see St.
Patrick's Cathredral and especially Trinity College.(Don't forget the
Guiness Brewery at St. James' Gate.)
Perhaps the Gillis Bros. could fill in some more about the island with 40
shades of green . ( And Dolores O'Riordan of Cranberries fame)
Have a great trip! I'm green with envy! :)

--
Jeff Johnson
'76 TR6