Re: people not to deal with

To: "\"Mr. Mike\" Passaretti" <passaretti@sol.med.ge.com>
Subject: Re: people not to deal with
From: "George P. Richardson" <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 1998 15:48:23 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Since the Web page is effectively advertising, I would suspect that he would
be legally bound by any price posted there. It's up to him to make sure that
his advertised prices match his actual prices.

At any rate, I'm glad to hear about this. I've looked at his site a couple
of times and now will know better than to deal with him.

George Richardson
'57 TR3, TS15559L
(getting ready to paint - and now on the web!)
http://www.merlingroupinc.com/tr3.htm