people not to deal with

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: people not to deal with
From: Bob <rlmcneit@cpis.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 1998 13:43:04 -0500
Hi Everybody,
I just got off the phone with "Triumph's Only".  Has anyone else on this
list ever dealt with this character??  I now know that sometimes it's
better to just pay a few bucks extra at the Roadster Factory.  He quoted
me $185 for a mainshaft (o\d).  The roadster factory quoted $209.  I
order through him, and get the wrong one to start with.  I call, he says
he'll send the other one when this one get's back to him.  SO...I wait.
I get the correct one....It's USED!!!  On the phone he says he
definately told me this, and I should listen better.  I tell him, that
this is false advertising.  He flys off the handle, and literally yells
at me.  Then he proceeds telling me his success story and satisfaction
rating.  He offered no comprosise other than sending the shaft back for
a refund.
Has anybody else had any similar dealing with this place?

                                Bob Mc 8-(