Re: people not to deal with

To: rlmcneit@cpis.net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: people not to deal with
From: TRIPHSTEVE <TRIPHSTEVE@aol.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 1998 23:37:11 EST
Bob and List-

I, too, have had an unpleasant experience with Triumphs Only. I ordered
several NOS or hard to find parts and should have been suspicious when they
were all "in stock."

When the parts arrived, the original radio was in a thousand pieces. The
seatbelts were in poor condition. The water pump was for the wrong car. My
calls were not returned for several days from messages I left with his
receptionist. When I finally talked to the owner, he seemed upset with me for
complaining about the problems. However, he agreed to return my money and I
agreed to return the parts- all thousand of them. I did my share of the deal,
and waited for his check. I waited and waited and waited. I called again and
he finally sent the money.

I know of others who have had better experiences and value his
products/service/prices. However, with other suppliers who offer proven and
consistent service, I will not be a repeat customer with Triumphs Only.

Hope this helps.

Steve Thornton
Bowling Green, KY
"Home of the Corvette"