RE: people not to deal with

To: "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: people not to deal with
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 1998 14:51:34 -0700

"Mr. Mike",

I thought the price you were charged was just higher than the price on
the web page. Are you saying now that he actually *quoted* you a price
lower than the price you ended up paying?

This is quite different than just a web price vs the current price
difference. ie. many "published" sources have small print which says the
prices may change without notice.

If he quoted you (verbally or through direct correspondence - email
perhaps?) a price and then charged a higher price, well that is really
bad IMO.

So what is the real story (I'm just curious, I am by no means siding
with the vendor)???

Peter Zaborski
76 TR6 (CF58310 UO)
Calgary AB Canada