RE: HEELLLLLPPPPPP!

To: "'Joe Curry'" <spitlist@gte.net>
Subject: RE: HEELLLLLPPPPPP!
From: Chris Prugh <prubrew@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 1998 16:57:02 -0800
Cc: "'Triumph List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Joe,

        Thanks....the linkage and hoses are fine, no kinks or bent linkage.
I will retorque studs, but I got 'em pretty good initially...all new studs and
custom fitted the gasket from Mr. Gasket "you make it" style gasket material,
carefully matched all ports and stud and alignment pin holes.

Thanks again for the input, I'll keep y'all posted

Chris Prugh
72 Spitfar
Morgan Hill, CA