RE: HEELLLLLPPPPPP!

To: "'Irv Korey'" <emanteno@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: RE: HEELLLLLPPPPPP!
From: Chris Prugh <prubrew@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 1998 15:39:51 -0800
Cc: "'Triumph List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Irv,

        Just curious...no relation to the Dr. Irwin Corey of TV fame?  Sorry
had to ask.

Anyway, too lean you think?  I'll put that on the list of things to try...Thanks

Bought the header almost two years ago, will have to trace down the paperwork.
The pipes don't way much, couldn't have been too bad.  The Jet Hot coating,
now that was kinda pricey, but looks Mahhhvelous

Thanks again

Chris Prugh
72 Spitfar
Morgan Hill, CA