Re: rusty gas tank

To: lew <lsmc@lightspeed.net>
Subject: Re: rusty gas tank
From: bharris <harris88@rochester.infi.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 1998 20:31:28 -0500
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Lew,
    For lack of any better ideas,I've heard if you put a short lenght of
chain in the tank and shake it around,it will scrape the scale&rust off
of the bottom.Weather useing some kind of solution,ie
kerosene,saftey-kleen etc. would be prudent,I'm not sure. I can only
remember someone telling me that they used a lenght of chain to get rid
of the rust in there gastank. Perhaps someone else can elaborate??
                                             Good Luck,
                                             Bob Harris