Re: rusty gas tank

To: "George P. Richardson" <gprtech@frontiernet.net>, "lew" <lsmc@lightspeed.net>
Subject: Re: rusty gas tank
From: Paulpop@ssnet.com (Paul Poplawski, Phd)
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 1998 07:54:14 -0700 (MST)
I also have a leaky gas tank in my '57 TR3 ... I started the process to
remove it ... anyone have the correct sequence for removing the tank.

At 8:51 AM 2/23/98, George P. Richardson wrote:
>Empty the tank and remove it. Put in a few small rocks (roadside gravel
>type) and shake until rust is loosened. Then flush rhe rust out and
>reinstall.
>
>George Richardson
>'57 TR3, TS15559L
>(getting ready to paint - and now on the web!)
>http://www.merlingroupinc.com/tr3.htm

ャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャ
Paul Poplawski, Ph.D.
email = ppoplawski@state.de.us  or  paulpop@ssnet.com
phone (service) = 302/737-4491    weekday office = 302/577-4980