Re: LBC software, what would you wish for?

To: "Bruce T. Clough" <cloughbt@batman.flight.wpafb.af.mil>
Subject: Re: LBC software, what would you wish for?
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 1998 10:12:25 -0800
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Texas Instruments has had for a number of years an "Expert System"
development kit that has all the tools to create expert systems.  All ya
gotta add is the "Expert". It came out of their "AI Lab". If anybody on
the list is close to TI at this time, you might check into the
availability of this development kit and even better, see if one is
available at no cost for such "humane" purposes.  I'd check myself but
alas it has been almost 11 years since they cut back their computer
division and decided they no longer required my services.  But that's
another story entirely!!!

Joe Curry

--
"Thanks to the Interstate Highway System, it is now possible
 to travel across the country coast to coast without seeing