Re: LBC software, what would you wish for?

To: James <james.carpenter@ukaea.org.uk>
Subject: Re: LBC software, what would you wish for?
From: Malcolm Walker <walker05@camosun.bc.ca>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 1998 10:38:45 -0800 (PST)
Cc: triumph owners digest <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
On Fri, 6 Feb 1998, James wrote:

> So my question to you, if you were doing this what would you do?
> Have you any other Ideas on what I could do?

I am working on a program that would allow the user to manipulate the
bodywork of a car-- ie, lower suspension, add mag wheels, put door dings
on, etc.

But I haven't touched the inside of the engine bay yet, what about a
program that helps you make engine swaps?

Ie, uses dimensions, power output, weight, noise levels, etc and gives you
a guess as to how feasible an engine swap/upgrade would be.

-Malcolm
I wanna put a twin cam Lotus mill in my Chevette ;-)