RE: LBC software, what would you wish for?

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: LBC software, what would you wish for?
From: cloughbt@batman.flight.wpafb.af.mil (Bruce T. Clough)
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 1998 12:59:40 -0500
Folks,

Ian (the other Clough that haunts this list) is right on.

An expert system diagnostic routine isn't that hard to code up.  We use
these quite a bit in the aerospace industry.  They're loaded up on
diagnostic PCs that the maintainer takes out to the aircraft.  I've
done these as flow diagrams for early TR fuel and electrical systems -
in fact, some of you who went to TRA 95 might still have them.
(don't ask me for one, though, who knows where I put them)  I'd trade a
case of good beer for such an application package.

Bruce Clough
'81 TR7 (For Sale)
'62 TR4
... & lots of heavy American iron...

BTW: I would ask that the documentation be in printed form.  I hate the usual
"soft" help.