Re: LBC software, what would you wish for?

To: triumph owners digest <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: LBC software, what would you wish for?
From: James <james.carpenter@ukaea.org.uk>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 1998 14:55:40 +0000
Illegal-object: Syntax error in References: value found on gateway.ukaea.org.uk:References: <md5:A79353B94292BF4D87B85E440DFE834D> ^-illegal end of message identification
My, this thread is getting a bit long.  One imagines the pour people
having to
pay for there phone calls will be out of pocket on this one.

But I would be grateful for suggestions, and I will use a spell checker
on the
code if that's what you worry about.  Please :-)

PS
I think I may of spelled "pour" wrong, it not as in "pour a drink", but
the other
one.   ...not a foot ether.  ...money less nope... um feel sorry for,
yes that's it.
--
James Carpenter
Yellow '79 spit wired by a trained marmot