Re: LBC software, what would you wish for?

To: "John Runge" <GREENTR3@PTDPROLOG.NET>, "James" <james.carpenter@ukaea.org.uk>
Subject: Re: LBC software, what would you wish for?
From: kengano@advant.com (Gano, Ken)
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 1998 08:15:59 -0600charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
    That's what I was trying to say by asking you which University.  It may
sound elitist and just plain ass holish, (homemade adjective for one who is
an ass hole, i. e. ME) but grammar and spelling (etc..) do may a difference.
You can be a smart as anything, but without the ability to communicate it's
pretty meaningless.

    Sorry for the tone here, but I'm really appalled that a college junior
(anywhere in the world) could be so obviously unprepared for the use of
written words.

kengano@advant.com
(God, please let the spell checker work this time)