Re: More TR6 engine questions

To: rick <rbacon@netcom.ca>
Subject: Re: More TR6 engine questions
From: Jim Davis <jhdavis@fia.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 1998 19:17:40 -0500
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Rick,
The grey stuff may be STP additive. STP leaves a grey slime over internal parts,
especialy in nooks and cranys. I don't know if the stuff does any good, but it
sure leaves a mess behind.
I'd have the crank polished and rods checked for straightness. Good opportunity
to have crank and attached parts balanced as an assymbley.
Good Luck,
Jim Davis
75 TR6 CF38690UO
75 TR6 CF37325U