Re: More TR6 engine questions

To: rick <rbacon@netcom.ca>
Subject: Re: More TR6 engine questions
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 1998 09:35:07 -0800
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Rick,
No need to check the bearings, you already did!  That is what you found in the
bottom of the pan.

But You need to have the crank measured by a machinist to determine if it needs
work.  I'll bet it does.

Joe Curry

--
"Thanks to the Interstate Highway System, it is now possible
 to travel across the country coast to coast without seeing