Re: More TR6 engine questions

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: More TR6 engine questions
From: drake@direct.ca (len drake)
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 1998 12:37:08 -0800
I disagree, the greyish sludge could be something else.  Oftentimes when
some one rebuilds an engine they use white grease for lubing various parts
of the engine.  I have seen several instances where a thick greyish sludge
is covering the bootom of the oil pan as a result.  Your bearings/crank may
be ok.

Cheers,

Scott Drake