tweeters vs. woofers

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: tweeters vs. woofers
From: richard stieg <rstieg@ci.bartlett.tn.us>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 1998 20:29:10 GMT
Tweeters?, woofers?, sub-harmonic field dampeners???
I thought the sweetest sound on the road was my Spit at full song on a frigid
winter day. I am saving the radio installation posts, though for later this
spring, when I will be traveling to the sailboat with Jimmy Buffett as
backup vocalist. Sorta like an excellent Port and Havana after a fine dinner.
Appreciate the ideas though, fellas.  capn rick 75 Spitfire, 81 Catalina '25.