Re: 1500 project help

To: William West <will_thane@email.msn.com>, Triumphs Mail List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: 1500 project help
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 1998 19:44:51 -0800
Will,
I think those are the two "kinda flat" rather large headed screws that go on
after the timing chain cover is installed.  THey are different because they
screw into the aluminum block seal #81.  THat is also why they have slotted
heads (so you won't tend to strip them out). The size (here is where I fall flat
on my face) is the same as the other "bolts" that hold on the timing cover.  At
least that's MHO.   Check this out and let me know if I am right.

Joe

--
"Thanks to the Interstate Highway System, it is now possible
 to travel across the country coast to coast without seeing