Re: TR6 Speedometer Calibration

To: "Terry W Geiger" <t_geiger@juno.com>
Subject: Re: TR6 Speedometer Calibration
From: adixon@loudoun.com (Andrew Dixon)
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 1998 23:04:53 -0500
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Terry,
I have my speedo out too.  I don't see any small stem but I think someone
may have broken off the cable for the trip odometer reset. Mine is from a 74
and if the stem is at about 10 o'clock from the speedo cable stem, I'm afraid
my assumption may be correct. I'm only familiar with 74's as that's all I've
owned earlier or later models may have been configured differently.
Andy

On 01/24/98 09:54 PM Terry W Geiger said...