Re: TR6 Speedometer Calibration

To: "Andrew Dixon" <adixon@loudoun.com>, "Terry W Geiger" <t_geiger@juno.com>
Subject: Re: TR6 Speedometer Calibration
From: "Bob Danielson" <rdaniels@snet.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 1998 16:35:49 -0500charset="us-ascii"
Cc: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
On my 75 TR6 there's a short (6-8"?) black cable that screws into the back
of the speedometer. The tripometer reset button is located on the other end
of this cable and mounts in a holder under the dash  just to the right of
the speedometer and left of the steering wheel column.
Bob Danielson
75 TR6 - Current status at:
http://pages.cthome.net/BobD