Re: powder-coat

To: Joe Curry <curry@wolfenet.com>
Subject: Re: powder-coat
From: fred thomas <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 1998 16:51:19 -0800
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Joe Curry wrote:

> Peter Zaborski wrote:
>
> > Of course in their catalog they mention that the powder they supply is
> > specially formulated for this application. Marketing hype or true story?
> >

> Peter,
> Of course it is "True"!!!  Otherwise you could use baby power, talcum
> powder, flea powder, etc.
>
> Joe
>
> --
> "Thanks to the Interstate Highway System, it is now possible
>  to travel across the country coast to coast without seeing
>  anything." -- Charles Kuralt

Joe,  you do not have to use only the eastwood product, there are only
three types of powder and in this case they use for auto purposes
polyester, you can buy this from about 50 different manufacturers in
50lb. containers, I just did two wheels and they look just GREAT, so far
this is really something.