tonneau cover

To: "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: tonneau cover
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 1998 16:17:10 -0700

        -----Original Message-----
        From:   ArthurK101 [SMTP:ArthurK101@aol.com]
        Sent:   Thursday, January 22, 1998 2:12 PM
        To:     Triumphs@autox.team.net; ingate@shiseis.com
        Subject:        Re: tonneau cover

        There should be a hole in the seat covering into which the male
snap fits.  All that would need to be done would be to buy the male snap
and install it.

Thanks to all so far for the replies about the tonneau fitting. As I
will be unable to see my car til the weekend, I thought I would ask if
the peg required to hold the strap fits into a hole which is just in the
metal part of the seat frame or does the hole actually pierce the vinyl
seat fabric as well?

I can't picture my seats well enough right now to determine this.

Thanks as usual...

Peter Zaborski
76 TR6 (CF58310 UO)
Calgary AB Canada