Re: Just Asking

To: "Bruce T. Clough" <cloughbt@batman.flight.wpafb.af.mil>
Subject: Re: Just Asking
From: Aaron Johnson <sugar@holly.ColoState.EDU>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 1998 14:50:20 -0700 (MST)
Cc: VB157234@shellus.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
A buddy of mine a 65 4A IRS that has the extended filler neck and the hole
for the crank.  I can't recall the comm. number but I do know that it has
the aformentioned features (i've had to crank the bastard a few times).  I
have a feeling that this is another one of those mysteries of triumph that
we will never understand.

aaron