Re: Sandblasting Cabinets

To: John Runge <GREENTR3@PTDPROLOG.NET>
Subject: Re: Sandblasting Cabinets
From: John Middlesworth <jape@email.unc.edu>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 1998 14:50:28 -0500 (EST)
Cc: Brad Kahler <Brad.Kahler@141.com>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
You have to order the plans from them for $7.50 if you want to see them
(or get some guy on this list to make you a photocopy).

To quote their catalogue: "Nozzles and air jets can be changed, depending
on your air compressor.  If you have a 3HP compressor (7 cfm), your best
choice is probably the small nozzle.  If you have a 5HP compressor (15-20
cfm), use a medium nozzle."  Etc.

John Middlesworth