Re: Sandblasting Cabinets

To: Brad Kahler <Brad.Kahler@141.com>
Subject: Re: Sandblasting Cabinets
From: John Middlesworth <jape@email.unc.edu>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 1998 14:40:11 -0500 (EST)
Cc: Andy <amdixon@erols.com>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
I just got my own TIP homemade blasting cabinet up and running this
weekend.  Just like some of the others on this thread, I wonder how I
lived so long without a blast cabinet.

I'd like to point out though that when you finally factor in all that you
have to buy, the TIP plywood cabinet can cost you around $300 (and that's
not paying you for your time--it's takes a full day or more to build it).

If you're only planning to blast small parts and you don't have a large
air compressor you should definitely explore the possibility of getting a
pre-assembled cabinet.

John Middlesworth