Re: TR6 Spotting

To: triumph listserv <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: TR6 Spotting
From: Roger Helman <rogerh@digimation.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 1998 13:56:59 -0600
    Speaking of spotting LBCs. I spotted a rubber bumper MGB with a fantastic
flame job, heading east on I10, just a little east of Gulf Port MS. I also saw a

Jenson Healy interceptor? and and a four door 3.8 Jaguar saloon for sale in Fort

Walton Beach FL.

I don't have the phone number's but I could get them if anyone is interested.

--
Roger Helman                  71 TR6 CC67866L
Digimation Inc.               http://deepthought.digimation.com/rogerh/