Re: 79 Spit Oil leak

To: tedtsimx@mail.bright.net
Subject: Re: 79 Spit Oil leak
From: James <james.carpenter@ukaea.org.uk>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 1998 13:42:59 +0000
Cc: the solomon organization <ab096@oak-web.washington-ch.oh.us>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Illegal-object: Syntax error in References: value found on gateway.ukaea.org.uk:References: <md5:D74CB7D5D770F3540FF420AA6D74EA99> ^-illegal end of message identification
My car had that problem, if theres alot of smoke, check
your compressions, you may be getting some blow by.

Of cource my car lost 4 pints of oil on a 5 mile jurny,
mostly the oil went of the manifold, and made alot of smoke.

I read that you can put your engin breather hoses into the
chassy, and this would act as an anti rust treatment.  In
pratical clasics, they had an artical on "How to make your
triumph spitfire realy fly".  I imagin this would get your
emissions down a bit.

I now have a difrent problem, but its to complicated to
explain here.

Hope that helps.
--
James Carpenter