Re: Speedvision tape

To: Chris Schroeder <rcs@centrec.com>
Subject: Re: Speedvision tape
From: SUCHAK <suchak@mediaone.net>
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 1998 17:04:40 -0500
Cc: "Michael E. Smith" <mysmithnc@worldnet.att.net>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
I have to disagree on this one...   I really don't see this as ethically
questionable, since it's not as if Speedvision is being denied revenues
or subscribers because of the tape sharing..  Using the tape for
commercial purposes is clearly wrong, but taping it to share among
friends (who have no other access to Speedvision) is not a biggie.

Any other opinions on this one?

John (<---*does* try to live ethically)