Speedvision tape

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Speedvision tape
From: "Michael E. Smith" <mysmithnc@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 1998 08:19:38 -0500
Rod Knox wrote:

> From: Rod Knox <rknox@horizon.bc.ca>
> To: triumphs@autox.team.net
> Subject: re: honesty... and speedvision
> Date: Wednesday, January 07, 1998 6:50 PM
>
> The more I read about this honesty thing the worse I feel. I don't mean
> distrust people on the list when asking for money up front but feel
> reimbursing me beforehand means you really want it. I was thinking cash
> would simplify things and figured if someone is searching mail for money,
> they would throw away those they opened and your cheque wouldn't get to
me
> either. Anyway I'm trying my best to make a good tape and get it to the
> people that want it.

I would like to see the programs, but what are you doing about copyrights?
It's wonderful that Speedvision is getting this stuff out, and I wouldn't
want to take away their incentive to do more of it.  Bootleg tapes are a
real problem for the creators and artists.  If you're licensed to reproduce
them, it would be great to have a source to get this until Speedvision
shows up on the cable.

                                    Mike in Asheville
                                    ratty ol' TR-4A