Re: honesty... and speedvision

To: kengano@advant.com (Gano, Ken)
Subject: Re: honesty... and speedvision
From: "\"Mr. Mike\" Passaretti" <passaretti@sol.med.ge.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 1998 12:15:35 -0600
Cc: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
>>>>> "Gano," == Gano, Ken <kengano@advant.com> writes:

    Gano,>     I have always thought COD, paid for with a bank check was
    Gano,> the obvious answer.  That way, seller is getting a piece of
    Gano,> paper and buyer is getting a look at the merchandise before
    Gano,> the money is withdrawn from the bank.  I always thought that
    Gano,> was at least a fair compromise in an imperfect world.

Except that if you're really paranoid, UPS and the USPS do not allow
you to open the box before paying for it.  So I could ship you a box
of bricks instead of that Quaife diff I promised you....

                                                                -MM