Re: honesty... and speedvision

To: Rod Knox <rknox@horizon.bc.ca>
Subject: Re: honesty... and speedvision
From: Justin Wagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 1998 19:01:41 -0800
Cc: Triumph News Group <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
I was thinking cash
> would simplify things and figured if someone is searching mail for money,
> they would throw away those they opened and your cheque wouldn't get to me
> either.

Ummm.... you were asking people to send CASH????

You've got to be kidding.

If a check is lost... it can be replaced... if cash is lost... you've
got a big problem. YOu customer has no way of knowing whether YOU really
didn't receive the cash or not... YOu'r honesty would now always be at
question... and the only way to save face, would be to eat the lost and
send the product or replace the "lost" cash...

CASH through the mail is foolish.

Understand, also... if a check is lost... and cashed by the thief... the
BANK must eat the loss... as they are responsible for the failure to pay
the bearer.  (I used to be a bank teller.)

NEVER SEND CASH... NEVER ASK FOR CASH...

--Justin