Re: honesty... and speedvision

To: "Rod Knox" <rknox@horizon.bc.ca>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: honesty... and speedvision
From: kengano@advant.com (Gano, Ken)
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 1998 23:55:43 -0600charset="iso-8859-1"
    I have always thought COD, paid for with a bank check was the obvious
answer.  That way, seller is getting a piece of paper and buyer is getting a
look at the merchandise before the money is withdrawn from the bank.  I
always thought that was at least a fair compromise in an imperfect world.

my $.02

kengano@advant.com