Re: honesty... and speedvision

To: "Gano, Ken" <kengano@advant.com>, "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: honesty... and speedvision
From: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 1998 00:59:01 -0500
Gano, Ken wrote:

>     I have always thought COD, paid for with a bank check was the obvious
> answer.  That way, seller is getting a piece of paper and buyer is getting a
> look at the merchandise before the money is withdrawn from the bank.  I
> always thought that was at least a fair compromise in an imperfect world.

  Doesn't work internationally though... As well, the COD
fee is usually pretty high if you are just buying a book
or something.

  I usually mail cash up to and including 20 pounds. I've never
had a problem, and since I save a $3.25 money order each
time, even if I do get ripped off by a postal worker I am
still way ahead.

--
Trevor Boicey
Ottawa, Canada