Re: PUBLIC FLOGGING IN THE NEWSGROUP - Honesty issue

To: Bob Kramer <rgk@flash.net>
Subject: Re: PUBLIC FLOGGING IN THE NEWSGROUP - Honesty issue
From: Justin Wagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 1998 18:05:48 -0800
Cc: Joe and Trish <jthaider@micron.net>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
I say flog away!

> Bob Kramer, Austin TX
> Hill Country Triumph Club
> TR6x3, TR250 x3, TR3A vintage race
> rgk@flash.net

BOB.... I just said be "ABSOLUTELY SURE"...  I think that's a fair
statement.  Many people jump the gun, out of anger/frustration...
"unanswered e-mails" could be system failures.  "un-returned phone
calls" could be a guy that's in Europe for the Holidays...

The guy may very well be a scum bag... but before making it a public
affair, just be sure.  This is sound advice for everyone.  Count to 10,
make sure, don't jump the gun...

But when you're sure...

even I would be up for a public flogging or stoning...

Justin