Re: PUBLIC FLOGGING IN THE NEWSGROUP - Honesty issue

To: "Justin Wagner" <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Subject: Re: PUBLIC FLOGGING IN THE NEWSGROUP - Honesty issue
From: "George P. Richardson" <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 1998 20:57:46 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
I agree with Justin. I've taken money on some parts, and unfortunately,
between the holidays, business, and now the flu, I just had forgotten them.
One person emailed me today asking if I'd shipped, but I had to apologize
and tell him they'd shipp today. Because of flu (never fails, first day the
kids are back in school after the holidays I get it) I didn't make it today
either. But I'm packing them right now and I'll have my wife ship take them
to the Post Office tommorow.

Sometimes some of us just need a reminder. :-)

Of course there's nothing wrong with a public flogging if you don't get a
satisfactory response.

George Richardson
'57 TR3, TS15559L
(getting ready to paint - and now on the web!)
http://www.merlingroupinc.com/tr3.htm