RE: TR-6 rear wheel camber/front caster

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: TR-6 rear wheel camber/front caster
From: Kevin Andrews <kevina@wolverine.emji.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 1997 23:29:22 -0500
I did the alignment myself on my car.(That's an advantage of running an
alignment
shop) As I got the readings pretty close to what I wanted. I went by the tire
wear instead of the actual spec.
        If you look at a older chevy with upper A-frames and see the shims.
It is no differant than a TR's but on the lower A-frame. You can change castor
or
camber by moving the shims and change the angle of the wheel.
        Don't let the book tell you can't change castor.
Kevin Andrews