Re: TR-6 rear wheel camber/front caster

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: TR-6 rear wheel camber/front caster
From: Monica <monica@snovalley.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 1997 22:10:05 -0800
Kevin,

 My TR6 also came in at 1.6 on the right side, which is .15 under the
minimum (2.75 is nominal).
 If I add a shim to the lower rear would that add caster? If so how
much increase in positive caster could I expect using one shim?
 Feel free to speculate.

 Thanks
-jimb 74TR6
www.snovalley.com/~monica/jbtr6.html