RE: TR-6 rear wheel camber/front caster

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: TR-6 rear wheel camber/front caster
From: Kevin Andrews <kevina@wolverine.emji.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 1997 23:56:25 -0500
Some shims change the wheel angle at .25 deg. What is your camber angle?
 To add caster you can take one shim out of the front lower control arm.
This will also add camber.
        Shims are made of different thickness. I think Triumph shims are 1/16th
of an inch thick. But if you need more camber and casto, that is the way to go.
        Kevin Andrews