TR6 For Sale

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR6 For Sale
From: JCBOUCHARD@aol.com
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 1997 23:11:06 -0500 (EST)
Reluctantly selling the car due to relocation. 74-1/2, white with sadow blue.
I can't claim that it's been restored, but it's in very good shape and I've
put several thousand dollars into it. I've tried to systematically go through
the car to replace potentially worn parts.  New paint, rebuilt f/r
suspension, springs, oil cooler, electronic ignition, braided brake hoses,
seals... the list goes on and on.    My next step would be the motor (129K,
5K in the last year).  It's a very good example, IMHO, of a daily driver.
 Located in the California desert near Lancaster. Asking $7,500.

Joe Bouchard
805-258-5513 after 5PM PST