RE: TR-6 rear wheel camber/front caster

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: TR-6 rear wheel camber/front caster
From: Kevin Andrews <kevina@wolverine.emji.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 1997 21:14:52 -0500
Steve,
        That is the angle that they give for the rear camber. Have you checked
the ride height of the car to see if it is equal on both sides? This could give
you a differance on the camber from left to right.
        As for the front castor, the shims on the lower arm can change that.
For example, You have a reading of 0 deg. camber and .6 castor on the
right front. If you take a shim out of the front lower arm it will increase the
camber
and castor. As for taking both out it only changes camber.
        Is there enough shims to work with on the lower arms?
Keep me informed of this. I would like to help you out.
Kevin Andrews
Siler City, NC
TR-250(CD7766L)