Re: No Fair! (TRF newsletter)

To: "Chris Prugh" <prubrew@ix.netcom.com>, "'Barry Schwartz'" <Bschwartz@encad.com>
Subject: Re: No Fair! (TRF newsletter)
From: kengano@advant.com (Gano, Ken)
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 1997 00:01:14 -0600
Cc: "'British List'" <british-cars@Autox.Team.Net>, "'Triumph List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Theory on the newsletter.  The closer you are to a major mail center, the
quicker you get it.  I'm in the bonnie and still haven't received it.

Ken Gano
kengano@advant.com
TR3A TS57756 (in pieces)

----------
From: Chris Prugh <prubrew@ix.netcom.com>
To: 'Barry Schwartz' <Bschwartz@encad.com>
Cc: 'British List' <british-cars@autox.team.net>; 'Triumph List'
<triumphs@autox.team.net>
Date: Thursday, March 20, 1997 6:52 PM

Barry,

        I hear ya, I originally thought this latest thread of TRF stuf was due
another of Sir Charles' e-mail messages.  Then I found out this was
inspired by a newsletter I have yet to recieve.  Does leave one feeling
rather "out of the loop" doesn't it?  I guess we'll get ours her in CA next
week.

Chris Prugh
72 Spitfar