RE: No Fair! (TRF newsletter)

To: Charles Lattimer <lattimer@tenet.edu>
Subject: RE: No Fair! (TRF newsletter)
From: "Richard Fontaine (ENG)" <fontaine@scooby.lklnd.usf.edu>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 1997 14:25:01 -0500 (EST)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
charles,et al:
got the trf news-gag yesterday(wed) plant city florida...feel compelled to
make a comment on c.r."i just turned 50" lament,although, i know it will
generate flak.the 100$ car club membership is almost as good as my fellow
"veterans on the freeway off ramp with cardboard sign "will work for
$,homeless vet" and then the call for customer loyalty.charlie,after we
help you pay the bills, could you give me a hand with my mortgage?
expecting incoming rounds for this one, but frankly scarlet,i don't give a
rats arse.
dick fontaine
48mgtc
62tr3b