Re: No Fair! (TRF newsletter)

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: No Fair! (TRF newsletter)
From: Bob Lang <LANG@ISIS.MIT.EDU>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 1997 15:51:09 -0500 (EST)
Hi,

Don't feel left out, folks on the Left Coast.

I believe there is a force-field around my mailbox that delays all
incoming mail via the US Postal Service by 1 to 4 days. A friend who
lives in the same town routinely gets mail from TRF and other sources
literally days before me. In a way it is kind of funny. In fact, I have
recieved postal address change slips for bulk mailing that I do _before_
I get the actual copy that I send to myself. Very strange.

FWIW, at least with this list, you can see banter about various
publications being recieved by folks. Then you can go to any other folks
that share the mailbox at your house and find out if they are trying to
keep you from seeing the new TRF catalog ;-). My X-wife used to get a lot
of clothing catalogs more or less in lock-step with the stuff that I got
from TRF and Moss. To be honest, I spent a lot less on TRF etc than she
did with Victoria's Secret and the likes...

Whoops. Caught myself before I went ballistic! Sorry.

rml
Bob Lang                Room 11-221            | This space for rent.
Voice: (617)253-7438    FAX: (617)258-9535     |
url: http://web.mit.edu/afs/athena.mit.edu/user/b/l/blang/www/home.html
Quote: How many Triumphs do you own??? As many as I can fit in the garage!