Re: No Fair! (TRF newsletter)

To: "Richard Fontaine (ENG)" <fontaine@scooby.lklnd.usf.edu>
Subject: Re: No Fair! (TRF newsletter)
From: Robert J Carley <rcarley@uoguelph.ca>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 1997 15:14:56 -0500 (EST)
Cc: rgk@flash.net, Charles Lattimer <lattimer@tenet.edu>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net

On Thu, 27 Mar 1997, Richard Fontaine (ENG) wrote:

> ill buy your view, ive been with the writings of c.r. since the gray book.
> ive been with tr/mg/healy since 59. i just gagged out with the theme "our
> brit cars will evaporate". the supreme loyalty thing is a bit much, and i
> still have a problem with the violins in the background.
> dick

I can empathize with Charles.  Having just turned the big 50 myself, who
can blame us 50 year olds for getting a little melancholy - both about the
past and the future. (especially when we're REALLY only in our teens -
sort of a time warp thing).

Robert Carley
73 TR6

(really 16 in a beat up bugeye sprite - my first love)