Re: TRF Replies from Charles Runyan

To: <TRFmail@aol.com>
Subject: Re: TRF Replies from Charles Runyan
From: "Bill and Sal Birney" <birneybs@onaustralia.com.au>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 1997 09:10:39 +1000
Cc: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Charles

I am a member of the triumphs list, however I am from Australia, and
therefore have little interest in your business. I do not believe that this
list is a forum for you to drum up business, and clutter band width with
mail both from you, and concerning your mails.

If you wish to send out a newsletter via the net, do the decent thing, poll
the list and only send the newsletter to those that acknowledge that they
want it.

Bill and Sal Birney
'70 GT6+ (RHD)
'67 Spitfire MkII (restoration)