RE: TRF Replies from Charles Runyan

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: TRF Replies from Charles Runyan
From: "Ginter, G M (Michael)" <GinteGM@LOUISVILLE.STORTEK.COM>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 1997 07:39:29 -0700
FYI

I was waiting for a TRF Spitfire catalog, and waiting and waiting and
waiting.  I finally replied to one of TRF's e-mails telling them via e-mail
that I had been waiting for weeks for a catalog.  Three days letter,
Priority Mail, I recevied a TRF Spifire catalog and price list!  I promptly
(one week later) placed an order from said catalog in order to continue to
receive future mailings.

Mike
79 Spit